our check in was good, fast and friendly. the room however, could have been better. we woke up a couple times during the night because it sounded like there were groups of people right outside the door, very thin walls and doors. the sink was clogged, the pipes underneath were visible and the wall was falling apart around to them. ive stayed in better hotels in the same city for the same price. but the customer service was good.
Eva, Reis van 1 nacht, 26 mrt. 2021
It's easy to get to, right on the main blvd coming in to town (from the north). The courtyard is beautiful. All the employees are super helpful and friendly. We enjoy the breakfast buffet. We had a good time with Lalo Chavez, the dining room musician.
Gezinsreis van 3 nachten, 25 feb. 2021
It was very comfortable, relaxing, clean as expected.
Martin, Reis van 2 nachten, 5 jun. 2020
The friendliest staff of any hotel I ever stay at.
Gezinsreis van 1 nacht, 14 mrt. 2020
The room we checked into had a broken door lock. Easy for somebody to break in. Took us 45 minutes to get a new room. Made us late for an event.
Youdeciede, Romantische reis van 3 nachten, 13 mrt. 2020
The staff is so friendly, we recive a warm welcome from the hotel asociates, the room so clean, the breakfast bufett was good, and always the personnel was smiling and with the better attitude.
Gezinsreis van 1 nacht, 7 mrt. 2020
Good experience. Good food and service like it I will recomend itp
Gezinsreis van 1 nacht, 29 feb. 2020
Rooms neat, clean and functional. A great breakfast buffet for a reasonable price.
Reis van 1 nacht, 28 feb. 2020
The lobby and t restaurant bar are nice, and pool is very big and nice,
Gezinsreis van 1 nacht, 3 jan. 2020
- After a day of rain there was leaks inside the room. I reported it and nobody came to clean.
- Not disability friendly: you have to go through several flights of stairs to get to the rooms or to the restaurant.
- The restaurant has poor ventilation: after breakfast my clothing would be smelly (oil, lard, etc) for several hours. I ended up wearing a special shirt just for breakfast and changing afterwards.
- Electronic door handle was out of battery when I arrived. I had to wait for about 30 minutes outside of the room until an employee managed to open the door with a hand made wire hook and was able to replace the batteries.
- hallways don't have carpet or any kind of sound proofing. You can hear everything that happens on the hallway from the bed. Earplugs required.
Overall I'm not sure I would stay again in this hotel.
Zakenreis van 6 nachten, 24 nov. 2019