Let's start with good points, will be short:
- comfy beds, cleaners are good, one of the small pool is heated, location is very good
Bad, mainly subjective, please note that:
- hotel is a 'brainwashing' one, they welcome you with temperature checking, the lift has 'traffic light system' to condition you to make you familiar with it, they use it to let you know when the restaurant is less busy
- food is horrid, I tried breakfast only once, dry, no fresh veggies, some half-fresh fruits, a basically small rounded table with everything on it and on that small area 5-6 restricted direction how to step close to the food preventing you to really see what is on the table and annoying to the score.
- in the lift the other entertaining is the techno-world advertising, get used to with AI and how good is to be a female astronaut among others.
- you have to wait minutes to the lift as they are small and you are not allowed to use it outside of your 'bubble' despite of wearing masks are compulsory
- the hotel is very 'smart', for the key (card) put in the slot the TV turns in to be sure you can't miss the fresh propaganda, everything is smart, if you are EMF sensitive (I am) it's a hell.
- there is absolutely no privacy on the balconies, you can see each other, if someone peeps one can see you in your bed from one direction.
In past I shall ban this hotel-chain and this is because of being so 'smart' and so eager to push the brainwashing agenda.
Helga, Reis van 10 nachten, 1 okt. 2020
Didn’t end up going due to cancelled flights. Hotel refuses to refund me/waiver the hotel. Ebookers still haven’t refunded an Atol protected journey. Won’t be booking with the Hotel again or ebookers
Romantische reis van 8 nachten, 30 aug. 2020
Good location . Very clean. Friendly staff. Good food. Nice pool.
Romantische reis van 1 nacht, 23 aug. 2020
The hotel well situated ...very clean..we had problem with shower door which was soon dealt with but no information on phone for reception!!!had to go down to reception...Buffet breakfast good choice clean stylish room comfortable bed.
JILL, Reis van 2 nachten, 11 aug. 2020
The staff are all very friendly and helpful.
The entertainment certainly helps the holiday run smoothly.
The position of the hotel is the best you could ask for being on the sea front with a relatively level area along the front.
No bad points to mention, only if you were very picky could you not enjoy it here.
Romantische reis van 14 nachten, 2 mrt. 2020
A Lovely hotel
Peter, Reis van 3 nachten, 10 feb. 2020
We had booked a balcony room which we didn't get,despite an email from the management promising to contact us none was made. We had previously stayed at this hotel and we were disappointed this time,we didn't like the two tier system introduced by The Privilege club!! We did however enjoy the food and staff were excellent,the hotel is in an ideal position in the resort
Romantische reis van 7 nachten, 22 jan. 2020
Food very good, friendly and helpful staff.
Be aware the hotel has no parking facilities, either park on street if available or in a parking lot at €50 per week! I was lucky and got a parking spot on a street but it was a fair old haul to the hotel with 2 large cases and hand luggage.
Romantische reis van 7 nachten, 8 nov. 2019
The hotel is ideally situated, close to many shops, bars and restaurants. The free land train to Loro Parc is only a five minute walk away and tickets for entry. An be purchased from reception.
Reis van 7 nachten, 16 sep. 2019
Location, views, and beautiful pool areas. Professional and friendly service. You
Miamiswiss, Romantische reis van 4 nachten, 13 sep. 2019