Welcome to Midnight, an AvantStay home!
You'll love this remodeled, cabin style home with an A-frame design. Perfectly situated in the pines, the property feels private and secluded while maintaining close proximity to the slopes at Squaw Valley. Wood interiors, plush furnishings, and tall, lofted ceilings create an atmosphere that is as cozy as it is spacious. The living area features a stone fireplace perfect for curling up with a mug of hot cocoa and hanging out with good company. The best part of the house? The charming loft with a lounge area and wet bar. Cheers!
Situated in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountain range straddling the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe offers stunning panoramic scenery and year-round adventure. Visitors flock here especially to ski and snowboard on dramatic slopes that seem to fall into the abyss of the lake's cobalt blue water. Whether you're looking for a day in the mountains or a booze cruise on the lake, you can have it all in Tahoe.
Experience Lake Tahoe, AvantStay Style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- There are approximately 45 outdoor stairs that lead from the street-level parking pad to the side entry door of the cabin and can be difficult to climb especially in the snow.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Due to extreme wildfire risk, any type of outdoor wood burning fireplaces, fire pits, or charcoal grills are strictly prohibited. Violations will result in fines starting at $5,000 per Lake Tahoe short term rental regulations.
- Please note that during the winter months, outdoor furniture is unavailable
- This home does not have AC.
- This home has a max overnight occupancy of 8 guests and a max daytime occupancy of 12 guests.
Parking for 2-3 vehicles is available in front of the home.
On-street parking is prohibited.
Please view the Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:c1fb5ca4-80f6-4904-8387-2c49b9c2951d
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / Twin bunk beds.
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.