BEWARE. So, my husband and I stayed here about two years or so ago and had a fine experience. I'm not sure what happened between then and now, but wow, has this place gone completely downhill. After a not-so-friendly check-in, we get to our room to find DEAD BUGS EVERYWHERE. Huge dead beetles, massive spiderweb and spiders all over the bathroom, and various other creatures. I was so grossed out. We started searching for other hotels but everywhere was booked (my husband didn't even want to try and interact with the person we checked in with again so we were trying other options). I'm so grateful I packed our own sheets and pillows or else we would've slept in the car. Our friends stayed in another room too (we were all here for a wedding) and same thing, bugs EVERYWHERE. The rooms were SO dirty too, the massive amount of dust in the air conditioner/heat was disturbing, the room smelled awful, we had a pack of skunks (no joke) on our dirty patio so we couldn't use it, and there was a strange handprint on the wall. The place definitely hadn't been cleaned. The morning of check-out, I told the front desk about our terrible experience and all she said was "I'll pass it on to housekeeping," and brushed it off. I was shocked. Not even a sorry or how can we make it up to you? Nothing. She truly could care less. I told her I took photos of all the bugs and I'd post them to warn others and she just said OK. We will NEVER stay here again. Look elsewhere when you're in this area!!