Sadly the place is a typical rental property. Very bare necessities. It would have been nice to arrive and have the heat be on. Had to have our two and three year old wear their coats for awhile because the place was freezing. Of course, in order to turn the heat on we first had to find the furnace... in a kitchen cabinet! There was mold on the ceiling in two of the bedrooms, which explained the damp smell upstairs. One of the wardrobes upstairs is an accident waiting to happen due to the back not being attached at all, allowing the frame to lean. There is no dryer contrary to the description for the apartment. Most of the table lamps had no lightbulbs so we were stuck with just a single ceiling light. Had no towels and right away emailed our contact for the apartment. Heard back several days later (obviously not a help at that point!) and was told you had to request them at booking. Does not say that on the hotels.com website. Ended up not being able to make breakfast because the pans were in such rough shape. Overall just a very basic apartment. A positive is that check-in was easy because the key was right there in a lock box.