Tastefully decorated luxe Syd living
Beautiful apartment in a fantastic location, close to central train station
Tastefully decorated one bedroom self contained apartment with a health food cafe downstairs, very convenient t for busy ppl.
Although I have stayed at Botanik previously at rated it 5 stars all round, this trip the bedroom was a little dusty and I was sneezing for the first few days when in bed until my nose settled in. I’d say the particular apartment I was in may have been vacant for a while due to covid. That’s a guess though.
Reis van 7 nachten, 14 dec. 2020
Overall good and would use again.
Pros: Good location and very clean and modern
Cons: no aircon vent in bedroom, cleaning only once per week and could use more silverware
CT, Gezinsreis van 7 nachten, 14 feb. 2020
(1) It is a great property located at Surry Hills, or on the Elizabeth Street
(2) Conveniently located not too far from bus stop, and some walking to the Central Station where you could get on the train and tram. If you are using the CityMapper app, then you could use the bus which will stop right in front of the apartment
(3) Really easy to check in and check out
(4) The place is new and generally clean
(5) Our unit comes with full kitchen and washer, so good for our stay
(6) The communications between us and the apartment manager could have been better. As I called and all no reply, neither the manager returns my calls
(7) So all communications had to be through e-mail
(8) Food choices could be limited if you are planning to eat out
(9) The air-conditioner functions really strangely, while we turned it on, it took some time to be cold, and when we turned it off, the whole apartment is really cold
Gezinsreis van 8 nachten, 17 jan. 2020
Great location, easy walk to Surry Hills and Central Station.
Very nice finishes. The Manager Suzanne was very accommodating.
Romantische reis van 7 nachten, 27 dec. 2019
A really good size Apartment and convenient to the centre of Sydney, shops and restaurants. We were able to get an early check-in and a later check-out. Everything was provided and we wanted for nothing.
Romantische reis van 15 nachten, 22 dec. 2019
It feels like home, everything is proper, clean, and decent. Room is quiet, basically equipped with everything we needed. However, I strongly suggest to have a blinded curtain in the living room, which people can easily see through our living room right now.
It is a bit difficult to contact the “landlord” as there is no reception for us to reach. It shows there will be a cleaning lady coming to clean up our apartment if we are staying for 7 nights or more, but until the end no one came and helped us on cleaning. But overall it’s a good apartment hotel, highly recommended. Thanks
HAYMUND, Romantische reis van 7 nachten, 18 okt. 2019
Arrived from Brisbane for a week’s stay to see my daughter. Safe, convenient location and a nicely furnished apartment that was the perfect size. I would have appreciated more practical cooking resources (eg. Mixing bowls and pans) to utilise the kitchen fully but everything else was terrific.
Juanita, Gezinsreis van 7 nachten, 13 aug. 2019
Loved the location and how close it is to Central Station
Communication from Suzanne (property manager I believe?) was very prompt and she provided us with anything we needed incl. a late check out at no extra cost.
The 3 bed apartment was very spacious and fitted 6 adults comfortably and had 2 bathrooms.
The only flaw was that the air conditioning was complicated to figure out.
Gezinsreis van 10 nachten, 9 jun. 2019
Great location. Clean. New build. Good house keeeping sevice
Romantische reis van 9 nachten, 20 mrt. 2019
Great vantage point to explore Surry Hills. Well appointed and high quality.
Romantische reis van 7 nachten, 19 mrt. 2019