The location was great! We spent 6 nights in the apartment and walked everywhere around Rome including only about a 20 minute walk to the Vatican -never took a taxi other than to the airport! Elizabetta helped with any questions and also arranged the taxi to airport. We packed very light so used washer and drying rack. The apartment is small but if you are in Rome to see all the sights, you won't be spending much time inside other than to sleep!
B, Romantische reis van 6 nachten, 26 sep. 2019
Nice place, quiet, at walking distance of all the attraction, and they provide a very good service.
Reis van 2 nachten, 29 aug. 2019
We stayed for two nights, and it was a perfect place, convenient to visit all of Rome attractions, spotless, comfortable, well equipped to make your stay easy.
Juan Carlos, Romantische reis van 2 nachten, 2 jul. 2019
Rome family trip
Great location and VERY central to everywhere. Apartment is comfortable although on the small side for 4 people. Elizabeth was incredibly helpful with booking transport and recommendations on places to go and eat.
Chris, Gezinsreis van 4 nachten, 28 jun. 2019
Location, location, location
Perfect place to stay in Rome, super central, 2 minutes to the Pantheon. Spacious apartment very well equipped, very quiet, very clean. Vintage furniture. The host Elisabetta gave us a great welcome despite our very late arrival (1am). She was very responsive and helpful all along our stay. Highly recommend it.
Veronique, Gezinsreis van 3 nachten, 24 mei 2019
Perfectly located B&B
Elisabetta and her team are fantastic. This B&B is in the perfect location (around the corner from the Pantheon) especially for those who want to explore Rome on foot. Super clean and more spacious than a typical Italian hotel room. It was exactly what we were looking for: a clean, well-appointed place to sleep and have breakfast, since we were out exploring from morning until night. I would definitely stay here again.
Susan, Gezinsreis van 1 nacht, 8 dec. 2018
Perfect location but could be more comfortable!
Let’s start on the positives:
1. The location could not be better. It is a stones throw from the Pantheon and less than 30 minutes walk from everything. There are fab pizza and I’ve cream take always across the road and great restaurants just minutes away. There’s also a supermarket just a short walk away.
2. Elisabetta could not have been more helpful. She contacted us before to arrange an airport taxi, fed us with local info when and made it known that she was there if we needed.
Now for the negatives:
1. The apartment is tiny if you are using it for 3/4. With the sofa bed out you can literally only just squeeze in through the front door.
2. The apartment itself is a bit worn out. I know it’s an old building, so a lot is forgiven, but the decor is tired looking, which is important when there is no natural light to the rooms. Also there are niggles like the bathroom door being very difficult to close, the sofa bed was uncomfortable and the shower will only stay warm for a one shower (or two if you are very quick!)
3. We ran out of toilet roll and had buy our own!
It seems there are multiple apartments and we weren’t in the one featured in most pictures, so it may be that apartment is better. We were also unlucky in that the weather was terrible and there were renovations going on in the apartment above us that started at 7am each day.
Overall we enjoyed our holiday and thank Elisabetta for making us feel welcome, but were left a little disappointed.
Mark, Gezinsreis van 4 nachten, 27 okt. 2018
Good location great staff
Clean and friendly staff. Great breakfast good location
Romantische reis van 2 nachten, 26 sep. 2018
Absolutely a great location.
Check in was super easy and everyone was very accommodating.
Wi-Fi was a little weak
Nadia, Romantische reis van 2 nachten, 30 aug. 2018
Notre séjour avait mal commencé il manquait le lit pour l’enfant dans notre chambre apparemment ils n’avaient pas eu toute les info de réservation l’établissement nous a donc trouver une chambre dans un autre hôtel à proximité sans aucun supplément et le lendemain nous avons eu accès à notre chambre dans l’hôtel de départ avec la totalité des lit présent
David, Gezinsreis van 3 nachten, 27 dec. 2019