This listing is misleading and you may not get what you booked. We were given a flat that is not shown or described on the property listing. The flat was 750m from the listing. It was on the ground floor of a building on a busy road & the living area smelled very strongly of smoke.
The bedrooms were down an unstable wooden ladder in the basement. The basement has no windows & has had severe flood damage, with the bedrooms suffering from severe damp and mould.
We booked four beds but received a bunkbed & a double made of two singles, so we had to fix this upon arrival. This uncovered severe staining with bad odours & dead insects under the bedding. We found new, clean bedding, but this was also incredibly damp.
The bathroom had dislodged tiles around the shower acting as a trip and cut hazard.
We were moved to another property operated via this listing & again wasn’t one that was pictured or described in this listing, or at the address provided. The new flat had a problem with flies. The drains in the shower room stank, and with no ventilation both the WC and shower room smelt very bad and had black mould above the shower fittings.
We have raised these concerns with Hotels.com but have been denied any kind of refund or resolution as we apparently received an “alternative upgrade” after an initial complaint. Being moved away from a property that is not safe for human habitation is not an upgrade, so for the sake of your holiday & peace of mind, do not book this property.